Because he heard the little boys pants were half off
Micheal Jackson jokes
Collapse
X
-
what do you find in an 8 years old shorts....
Michael Jackson's handwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me -
whats the difference between michael jackson and neil armstrong...
neil was the first to walk on the moon and michael fucks kids.Comment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Originally posted by palmerwhats the difference between michael jackson and neil armstrong...
neil was the first to walk on the moon and michael fucks kids.
What did michael Jackson say after he was found "not guilty"............
"Im so happy I feel like a kid again."
What do Michael Jackson and Santa Claus have in common?
They both leave little boys' rooms with empty sacks.Comment
-
What do Michael Jackson and Santa Claus have in common?
They both leave little boys' rooms with empty sacks.
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Micheal Jackson jokes
what i don't understand is why any parent will allow their kids to be alone with Wacko Jacko************************************************
ThOu ShaLL Not LiStEn To BaD MusIk
************************************************Comment
-
Re: Micheal Jackson jokes
What is Micheal Jackson's favorite game to play with little boys?
"Beat It"
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment