What else can I do? Is it something on MS' end?
HELP!!!! AT&T Fiber is loading MS very slowly
Collapse
X
-
HELP!!!! AT&T Fiber is loading MS very slowly
HELP!! I thought it was AT&T's DNS servers being slow so I've already put in DNS servers from OpenDNS, CloudFlare, and Google.
What else can I do? Is it something on MS' end?
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Tags: None -
Re: HELP!!!! AT&T Fiber is loading MS very slowly
Try setting your DNS to cloudflare, both ipv4 and ipv6 Setting Up 1.1.1.1 - Cloudflare Resolver
-
Re: HELP!!!! AT&T Fiber is loading MS very slowly
Try pinging MS and tell me what your PING times are? Presume you have done all the usual? Clear cookies, cache, history etc?
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: HELP!!!! AT&T Fiber is loading MS very slowly
PING mercuryserver.com (74.50.122.47): 56 data bytes
64 bytes from 74.50.122.47: icmp_seq=0 ttl=48 time=82.412 ms
64 bytes from 74.50.122.47: icmp_seq=1 ttl=48 time=81.531 ms
64 bytes from 74.50.122.47: icmp_seq=2 ttl=48 time=82.858 ms
64 bytes from 74.50.122.47: icmp_seq=3 ttl=48 time=81.960 ms
64 bytes from 74.50.122.47: icmp_seq=4 ttl=48 time=81.955 ms
64 bytes from 74.50.122.47: icmp_seq=5 ttl=48 time=80.602 ms
64 bytes from 74.50.122.47: icmp_seq=6 ttl=48 time=82.091 ms
64 bytes from 74.50.122.47: icmp_seq=7 ttl=48 time=81.045 ms
64 bytes from 74.50.122.47: icmp_seq=8 ttl=48 time=81.234 ms
64 bytes from 74.50.122.47: icmp_seq=9 ttl=48 time=82.077 ms
64 bytes from 74.50.122.47: icmp_seq=10 ttl=48 time=81.768 ms
^C
--- mercuryserver.com ping statistics ---
11 packets transmitted, 11 packets received, 0.0% packet loss
round-trip min/avg/max/stddev = 80.602/81.776/82.858/0.610 ms
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: HELP!!!! AT&T Fiber is loading MS very slowly
Are you still in the US? Ping is a little high.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: HELP!!!! AT&T Fiber is loading MS very slowly
Yeah exactly, I'm in the US
Is it a DNS server issue? This happened after I switched to AT&T. I was on Comcast and Sonic in the past.
I can't even complete a traceroute!
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: HELP!!!! AT&T Fiber is loading MS very slowly
it might be, are you on Windows or a MAC? If it's Windows, run this command at a dos prompt
ipconfig /flushdns
Try set the DNS to Open DNS servers and then try again. If you are using a Wifi Router, then set the DNS at the router level as well.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: HELP!!!! AT&T Fiber is loading MS very slowly
Ok I did all that plus added Cloudflare and Google's DNS servers.
Ping times are still the same.
I did nslookup from the CLI and also from Mac's Network Utulity's Lookup function:
So that seems fine too?Lookup has started…
mercuryserver.com -> 74.50.122.47
But the traceroute looks bad:
Traceroute has started…
traceroute to mercuryserver.com (74.50.122.47), 64 hops max, 72 byte packets
1 192.168.1.1 (192.168.1.1) 2.647 ms 2.136 ms 1.580 ms
2 192.168.48.1 (192.168.48.1) 2.308 ms 1.827 ms 1.928 ms
3 162-207-204-1.lightspeed.sntcca.sbcglobal.net (162.207.204.1) 27.318 ms 13.536 ms 9.257 ms
4 * * *
5 12.123.15.178 (12.123.15.17
4.274 ms 8.223 ms 7.718 ms
6 12.122.114.5 (12.122.114.5) 5.078 ms 6.859 ms 8.149 ms
7 192.205.32.222 (192.205.32.222) 7.493 ms 7.365 ms 6.303 ms
8 las-b21-link.telia.net (62.115.116.41) 14.881 ms 13.397 ms 12.681 ms
9 * dls-b23-link.telia.net (62.115.123.136) 42.667 ms *
10 * atl-b22-link.telia.net (80.91.246.74) 62.395 ms 63.215 ms
11 atl-b24-link.telia.net (62.115.113.25) 62.570 ms 62.630 ms 61.344 ms
12 mai-b1-link.telia.net (62.115.113.49) 76.230 ms 77.046 ms 77.143 ms
13 hivelocity-ic-335619-mai-b1.c.telia.net (213.248.91.155) 72.674 ms 78.079 ms 72.879 ms
14 * * *
15 * * *
16 * * *
17 tk.mjwebhosting.com (74.50.122.47) 80.486 ms 78.764 ms 77.910 ms
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: HELP!!!! AT&T Fiber is loading MS very slowly
Jesus 64 hops from within the US? Are you sitting in the desert in Nevada?www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: HELP!!!! AT&T Fiber is loading MS very slowly
Yeah I don't get it, fucking AT&T.
Their fiber speeds are really good though, better than the Sonic I had previously. 300mbps but speed tests rate it at 400+ and even on my phone's wifi it's rating in the high 200s.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: HELP!!!! AT&T Fiber is loading MS very slowly
I have AT&T fiber too - and some sites for whatever reason load very slowly too... it's supposed to be 500 up 500 down approx...But not with MS, it runs fast.Back when a club was a club full of dancers and dove's.Comment
-
Re: HELP!!!! AT&T Fiber is loading MS very slowly
That's rather odd and random. How much are you paying for the 500? I'm not sure if I had a 500 option when I looked it up, odd. My 300 is around $60 ($50 for plan, $10 for the shitty mandatory modem rental), more expensive than Sonic but speeds have been fast and consistent.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: HELP!!!! AT&T Fiber is loading MS very slowly
Actual speed is about 300 up and 300 down. They advertised 1 gig speed though. Who knows. It was $10 more per month to get and before that we were running like 20 up and 20 down
That's part of why my avatar is dancing I think
Back when a club was a club full of dancers and dove's.Comment
-
Re: HELP!!!! AT&T Fiber is loading MS very slowly
Hang on, you subscribed to a 1 gbps plan and is only getting 300 up and down??
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment