If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
For this edition of The Bunker Podcast, we welcome one of Berlin's best DJs, Handmade, resident at Tresor and Same Bitches.artist statement:"For the current Bunker Podcast series I compiled some of my favourite club tunes, released between 1995-1999, I used two Technics 1210 turntables and an Allen&Heath Xone 22 mixer. Its a tough time for all of us right now, so I hope I can send some light into your room with this mix. stay home stay strong stay healthy"
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.