If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Located in their myspace account page is links to two parts of a killer set they did recently.
the tracklist for part one is as follows.
1. Mike Gray - Borderline
2. Seamus Haji - Angels of Love
3. Sueno Soul - A Better Love [Dave Spoon mix]
4. Funk Agenda - Gypsy Woman [Funk Agenda & Jay Tay mix]
5. D:Ream - U R The Best Thing 2005 [Sasha mix]
6. Plastik Funk - I Feel It [Granite & Phunk mix]
7. To The Top - Feelings Dont Stop [David Amo & Julio Navas mix]
8. Digitalism - Zdarlight
8A. Oxygen feat Ariel Cybana - Inside Me [acapella]
9. Eric Prydz - Aftermath
Re: Granite & Phunk - Clubmania - VOLUME ONE AND TWO
I dunno why, I never can get dL's from there. I open cookies and still want play or anything. My ghostsurf software had 20 hits from myspace various addresses. I dunno!
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment