Just wondering who is going to see danny howells at glow tonight.
Danny Howells at Glow
Collapse
X
-
Re: Danny Howells at Glow
i'l be at Danny it should be a great show
here is a link for discounted admission
Comment
-
Re: Danny Howells at Glow
^^does that get you the coat and sunglasses too?
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: Danny Howells at Glow
copy of my post from another thread
my friends and I were in agreement on those without a doubt twilo frashbacks... and the rest of the night was just fucking incredible, not blatantly without a doubt genuine-twilo-evil, but nothing but near perfection..... I forgot how brilliant that cutey sweety bitch can rock you like you forgot you could be rocked... and he wore a santa hat the entire night and didnt have a damn drink or appear to be nothing but sober all night to the end.... Werq! no matter sloppy or santa, he made any hope for a NYE that could maybe temp to dazzle me a .0001% possibilityComment
-
Re: Danny Howells at Glow
I had a great time there despite the venue, not much of a fan for Club Glow and would prefer that Fur was independent from the Hip Hop Gangster wanna be?s that Glow apparently attracts.
Regarding the show, excellent time, 1st time seeing Danny and I was glad that I did. He?s defiantly worth seeing him live and in a appropriate environment. Several times, the speakers at Fur could not handle what he was delivering to the crowd, but all in all there was justice!
For those that were there, did anything exciting happen later in the morning? I had to leave at 2:40ish, but would have liked to be there for the close out.
Cheers!=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"Too much love making, makes for poor match play." - AlgyComment
-
Re: Danny Howells at Glow
I was at Spirit for Howells and he rocked. He played a ton of housey stuff and even played a few trancey tracks, which were surpisingly enjoyable. I did hear mixed reviews of the evening - I guess if you are more of a fan techno then you would have been disappointed. Danny played till 7:30am with an encore or two thrown in to appease the masses that were still groovin their asses off. At about 7am a large rasta dude in front of me turned around and said, "House music, it's like he's(Danny) got you in the palm of his hand". Such a true statement. Many folks tend to gripe about Spirt - I like it. Good vibe, good sound, and cool and lenient staff make it one of my favorites.
I hadn't seen Danny for a while and I really forgot how good he actually is...can't wait till he is back in town.
Bring on more space funk!Comment
-
Re: Danny Howells at Glow
Some photos from Fur's site:
Danny:




The kid from Raiders of the Lost Ark "Temple of Doom" - all grown up now.

Wife and I:
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"Too much love making, makes for poor match play." - AlgyComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment