I want to share it, but I am having great difficulty uploading it. can someone guide me?
Ashley Beedles 1997 Essential Mix
Collapse
X
-
Ashley Beedles 1997 Essential Mix
I'm rediscovering it. Have decided it is the most timeless essential mix, with the greatest crossover potential of any 2 hours of mixing that has every been done.
I want to share it, but I am having great difficulty uploading it. can someone guide me?Tags: None -
"I think social skills are probably the most important part of getting on in the industry these days. If you develop relationships well, you?re much more likely to progress further even with limited talent. Sad but true" - Dave Seaman
www.filter27.com | I'm on teh internetwebs. -
Re: Ashley Beedles 1997 Essential Mix
I swear i've tried it, and I'm not exactly a computer amateur. could it be that i'm having a problem because i'm on a mac?Comment
-
Re: Ashley Beedles 1997 Essential Mix
dunno. never tried mac :-(
but i guess you can upload it to your mac homepage
homepage.mac.com"I think social skills are probably the most important part of getting on in the industry these days. If you develop relationships well, you?re much more likely to progress further even with limited talent. Sad but true" - Dave Seaman
www.filter27.com | I'm on teh internetwebs.Comment
-
-
Re: Ashley Beedles 1997 Essential Mix
so get one"I think social skills are probably the most important part of getting on in the industry these days. If you develop relationships well, you?re much more likely to progress further even with limited talent. Sad but true" - Dave Seaman
www.filter27.com | I'm on teh internetwebs.Comment
-
Re: Ashley Beedles 1997 Essential Mix
Try:
www.yousendit.com
It seems to take uploads a little better.
I'm intrigued, don't think I've ever heard of this guy.Comment
-
Re: Ashley Beedles 1997 Essential Mix
Was part of X-press 2Originally posted by palmerTry:
www.yousendit.com
It seems to take uploads a little better.
I'm intrigued, don't think I've ever heard of this guy.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment