*i should also note that if someone says there will be free pizza and/or buffalo wings and there in fact isnt, all hell will break loose.
free pizza.. the answer to the worlds problems???
Collapse
X
-
free pizza.. the answer to the worlds problems???
more and more i've been noticing how free pizza brings people together. whenever someone is throwing an event and they tack on *there will be free pizza* you can bet they will see a bigger turnout than if they didnt mention the free pizza. If you tack on *free buffalo wings* as well, you can bet EVERYONE will be there. Whos feelin me on this one?
*i should also note that if someone says there will be free pizza and/or buffalo wings and there in fact isnt, all hell will break loose.
ive seen it happen before and it isnt pleasant.
Tags: None -
Re: free pizza.. the answer to the worlds problems???
maybe I should try that at one of my thursday gigs to help bring people in. NAHHH.Comment
-
Comment
-
-
Re: free pizza.. the answer to the worlds problems???
go with $0.50 highballs...that'll bring 'em in by the cabload.Originally posted by jeffrey collinsmaybe I should try that at one of my thursday gigs to help bring people in. NAHHH.Comment
-
Re: free pizza.. the answer to the worlds problems???
$1 shots and all hell will break looseOriginally posted by day_for_nightgo with $0.50 highballs...that'll bring 'em in by the cabload.FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: free pizza.. the answer to the worlds problems???
Ditto.Originally posted by peloquini was expecting a free pizza link like that free usb flash drive link yesterday. now im angry.
MS Riot!!!!!
"where's my pizza? where's my pizza? where's my pizza? where's my pizza? where's my pizza?"NOT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Comment
-
Re: free pizza.. the answer to the worlds problems???
I pm'd you my addy. now send my my freakn free pizza!!!!!!!!!
I think free hats are better. Never underestimate the power of a free hat.No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: free pizza.. the answer to the worlds problems???
No I don't think all city beats is still open. there really are no local places to get good vinyl. Except for www.rezrec.com which is really what culture 7 was.
I've been offering to buy anyone who wants one a kamikaze shot which I can get for $1.00 at the club. everyone else has to pay $2.00 for one...which really isn't that bad.Comment
-
Re: free pizza.. the answer to the worlds problems???
that really sucks, allcitybeats was a prob. the best record shop in columbus.Originally posted by jeffrey collinsNo I don't think all city beats is still open. there really are no local places to get good vinyl. Except for www.rezrec.com which is really what culture 7 was.
Comment
-
Re: free pizza.. the answer to the worlds problems???
Wasn't there a South Park about that also... Something about free pie and chips???
Wingies are ggggggoooooooooooooooooooooddddddComment
-
Re: free pizza.. the answer to the worlds problems???
it was a free hatOriginally posted by DJJEFFJONESWasn't there a South Park about that also... Something about free pie and chips???
Wingies are ggggggoooooooooooooooooooooddddddNo Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment