Does anyone know of a freeware tool that compares 2 Office Documents ?
Comparing Word Documents
Collapse
X
-
Comparing Word Documents
Office 2003 sucks when it comes to comparing 2 word documents. Seems they've done away with wanting to just compare 2 docs with compare and merge.
Does anyone know of a freeware tool that compares 2 Office Documents ?www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meTags: None -
Re: Comparing Word Documents
Office 2003 still does that. I have the German version so I don't know how the option is called in English but I will try...
- Open the already edited version of the document
- Go to the Top Menu "Extras" and chose "Compare and merge"
- You will get a window where you can browse your PC for the original document. On the bottom is a checkbox saying "highlight Changes"
- Choose the original document
- Click on Compare -
Re: Comparing Word Documents
whooaaa I SOO overlooked that... shite thanks bro
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment