There are some quality transitions about (Slap Me some Skin>Blue on GU6; Travle>Joi Cardwell on GU9 to name just two) but this one tops them all, absolute class.......
The greatest mix between two tracks I've ever heard...
Collapse
X
-
The greatest mix between two tracks I've ever heard...
Man, I'm listening to Fortier's Balance 7 Disc 2, and I have to say the mix between Lucas Rodenbush-Submerged and the Micah mix of Bent-As You Fall is the best mix I've ever heard between wo tracks, anywhere. I listen to this mix at least 3 times a week, it sends chills down my spine EVERY time.
There are some quality transitions about (Slap Me some Skin>Blue on GU6; Travle>Joi Cardwell on GU9 to name just two) but this one tops them all, absolute class.......Tags: None -
Re: The greatest mix between two tracks I've ever heard...
Yeah I agree, that's up there mate, another quality transition.Comment
-
Re: The greatest mix between two tracks I've ever heard...
Iz & Diz - Love It, Dub It (Fred Everything Remix) into Celestial - Harijan on Howells' 24/7 Disc 2, still takes the cake for me. He mixes those two for nearly 5 minutes and it sounds absolutely amazing.
Cool thread idea too.
Comment
-
Re: The greatest mix between two tracks I've ever heard...
damn the one about one of my favourite tracks in the whole world(Science Dept.Persuasion Funk Function Future Mix) is great cause the way he brings it in is so awsome. also, the way he mixes slap me some skin and blue is another classic, sounds like the same track(perfect)Its just a feeling....gonna take you higher....Comment
-
Re: The greatest mix between two tracks I've ever heard...
Too many to mention.Comment
-
Re: The greatest mix between two tracks I've ever heard...
Agree with you about the Fortier mix, here are some other classic transitions IMO:
1/Sasha Ibiza-tempted to say the entire CD but especially CD 2 from Mercury and Solace-when he draws out the vocal (Reaaaaaaach Ouuuuut) and then Dreamstate kicks in...chills! Right upto the end really, Dreamstate into Junkie XL into Heaven Scent as well..
2/From a Cattaneo Kiss set in 2003, Bjork-Kindness Kind into Death in Vegas
3/Speaking of Danny Howells, love the kick-in to Luke Slater-All Exhale on CD 2...pretty gay tune but nice transition
4/Involver has some kickass transitions, especially Petter-These days into UNKLE-What are you to me
You're right, too many to mentionComment
-
Re: The greatest mix between two tracks I've ever heard...
OK, Bombscare into Age of Love (Ren1).Comment
-
Re: The greatest mix between two tracks I've ever heard...
Yeah, I was merely commenting on the Fortier mix, I didn't want to start anohter 'what#s your avourite mix' thread but I realise I may have done so anyway!Comment
-
Re: The greatest mix between two tracks I've ever heard...
Fortier's balance is class. All 3 CDs are genius, it has become my favourite mix CD ever. The range of music he draws in is oustanding and the mixing is so tight.Comment
-
Re: The greatest mix between two tracks I've ever heard...
^^two of my favorite track mixes from diggersdamn the one about one of my favourite tracks in the whole world(Science Dept.Persuasion Funk Function Future Mix) is great cause the way he brings it in is so awsome. also, the way he mixes slap me some skin and blue is another classic, sounds like the same track(perfect)
Comment
-
Re: The greatest mix between two tracks I've ever heard...
what about pole folders recent mix where he blends the ending bass from London into Philth. I liked that.Comment
-
Re: The greatest mix between two tracks I've ever heard...
The last two tracks on diggers Pawnshop set part 1 , the track 9 which wasnt IDed by anyone mixed into the last track of that kiss show ,track 10. Francois Dubious - Blood (Original Mix) [Urban Torque],
absolutely delicious.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment