March 30th - $30
Digweed in Washington DC
Collapse
X
-
Digweed in Washington DC
seems confirmed:
March 30th - $30
If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William BlakeTags: None -
Re: Digweed in Washington DC
Eddie, it'd be great to seeya hereIf the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William BlakeComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Digweed in Washington DC
I'm going with a whole bunch, gonna be goodIf the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William BlakeComment
-
Re: Digweed in Washington DC
Only a few days away. The 2-Tone Crew will be reppin' fully at this event too!
Comment
-
Re: Digweed in Washington DC
Look -- everybody's thinking about it -- just one more day...
Spiggy Set Time: 11:00PM - 12:30AM
MSTRKRFT Set Time: 12:30 AM – 02:00 AM
Digweed Set Time: 02:00 AM – 04:00 AM (or longer?)
Comment
-
Re: Digweed in Washington DC
I'll be doing my best to be there. have no clue how to drive downtown though... if I make it, I'll be the guy with really short hair in front of the stage, yelling and cheering and trying to make up for Hambino not being there...Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment