mercuryserver progressive culture • est. 2002 TRY THE NEWHORIZON BETALIVE READ-ONLY PREVIEW ↗

Giving away $50 to buy a Blackberry 8700g

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002
    • 29060

    #1

    Giving away $50 to buy a Blackberry 8700g

    Wirefly is now giving away the 8700G FREE with a 2 year contract with T-Mobile AND you also get a $50 mail in rebate from T-Mobile.

    I'm almost tempted to pass up on the bloody 8800 and snag this number


    www.mjwebhosting.com

    Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
  • beanzncheez
    Banned
    • Jun 2004
    • 4442

    #2
    Re: Giving away $50 to buy a Blackberry 8700g

    Don't do it. Just wait for it... wait for it... wait for it...

    Comment

    • Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002
      • 29060

      #3
      Re: Giving away $50 to buy a Blackberry 8700g

      already did it

      Plus AT&T wasnt giving the $19.99 unlimited data plan, got through TMo which meant I would've had to drop $350 on the 8800. Maybe in a couple of years I will consider it.
      www.mjwebhosting.com

      Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

      Comment

      • Wanni
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004
        • 424

        #4
        Re: Giving away $50 to buy a Blackberry 8700g

        You should have bought the iPhone. Don't you know it's the future?!!!??!?one!?!?!/!
        NOT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Comment

        • Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002
          • 29060

          #5
          Re: Giving away $50 to buy a Blackberry 8700g

          God I just LOVE this thing..... have had my BB for 2 days now and how incredibly effective it is an email tool is just brilliant.
          www.mjwebhosting.com

          Jib says:
          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
          Originally posted by ace_dl
          Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

          Comment

          • rainman
            Platinum Poster
            • Dec 2005
            • 1870

            #6
            Re: Giving away $50 to buy a Blackberry 8700g

            ^ they are pretty impressive. really enjoy mine.

            Comment

            Working...
              THE DOOROCTA PLAYER
              Enter the full venue ↗