If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
That was what I was going to say.....everyone and their dog is trying to be a producer/dj these days it seems....and because of that more and more crappy music is getting released IMO
sigpic RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
what the fuck happened to beatport. i click no progressive house and its nothing but guido house crap.
im waiting for the juiced up jewish guido to take off his shirt and pose in front of a circle of his clostest buddies.
good god. isnt anyone over there holding thier name to standard? this shit is worse than anything oakie could IMO.
jesus. what the fuck did i miss. did a comet hit?>
get it together ... disgrace.
I agree, the "quality" of music isn't what it used to be. There are way toooooooooo many people putting out tracks these days. You should just play a bunch of electro Sean, just give in.
i barely check on progressive house releases anymore, things are getting really fucking boring and lame. I suggest you to check some techno/minimal stuff love it!
The funny thing is that kids think shit like White Stripes is electro nowadays. Now, we all know that White Stripes are fucking pathetic but that's definitely not electro.
Even I'm getting a little po'd at the insane amount of crap thrown out there these days....regardless of the genre.
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
I think I finally saw my first house "guido" this weekend!
I took a trip to Scottsdale, AZ to see some friends and hung out at this pool party where a few local dj's were spinning...and serge devant with what looked like an entourage of people from NY. All wearing wife-beaters gelled hair, and dancing obnoxiously, really a strange scene.
I think I finally saw my first house "guido" this weekend!
I took a trip to Scottsdale, AZ to see some friends and hung out at this pool party where a few local dj's were spinning...and serge devant with what looked like an entourage of people from NY. All wearing wife-beaters gelled hair, and dancing obnoxiously, really a strange scene.
Sean is surrounded and loved by guidos of alll kinds:
tech house, electro, yep and trance all need to be covered.... today things that are labeled prog seem to be what i used to call euroshit....you gotta dig for them good ole gems!
I wouldnt blame it on saturation of the "progressive market"..I would say that it would have to be the person in charge of promoting the new progressive tunes for the site...Just because the market is saturated with this shitty prog, doesnt mean that a store must push shitty prog on us..Therefore, it is the people in charge of the new releases on the site..Just my opinion..
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment