SIKKTEKKFUKK MIX
Sikktekkfukk
Collapse
X
-
Sikktekkfukk
This is a mix i threw together, I have been working pretty hard and would love any honest feedback (no matter what you have to say) - Thanks in advance for taking time to listen. I really hope that you enjoy listening to it as much as i did putting it together - this music is my life and i love to share what makes me happy.
SIKKTEKKFUKK MIXTags: None -
Re: Sikktekkfukk
OMG - BRRRRRR!!!! i am new to this mercury server thing but i love the ideals behind it so look for me to become a strong supporter!!!! as mentioned before this music is my life and i am just happy to find people that share the same interests - I really look forward to learning a lot from the vets and maybe show some of you some new stuff as well. I have been doing the whole " rave" scene for about ten years now (or whatever you want to call it)
Anyhow i digress, the whole point of this message was to show thanks and appreciation for herre - so thanks guy (or gal) i really was clueless, good thing i checked back to follow up- thanks again for the tip.Comment
-
Re: Sikktekkfukk
OMG - BRRRRRR!!!! i am new to this mercury server thing but i love the ideals behind it so look for me to become a strong supporter!!!! as mentioned before this music is my life and i am just happy to find people that share the same interests - I really look forward to learning a lot from the vets and maybe show some of you some new stuff as well. I have been doing the whole " rave" scene for about ten years now (or whatever you want to call it)
Anyhow i digress, the whole point of this message was to show thanks and appreciation for herre - so thanks guy (or gal) i really was clueless, good thing i checked back to follow up- thanks again for the tip.
BTW - try and keep in mind that this mix was done with little more than Traktor 3, a mouse, and a keyboard (bracing for feedback). I am still working on getting my equipment (hardware) together. but i thought it might be best to learn the in n outs (somewhat) of the program before i start throwing thousands down on equipment - also and tips or suggests would be much appreciated (as far as equipment goes)Comment
-
Re: Sikktekkfukk
Okay now i feel really stupid because i actually saw that upload bit - and i thought you had to subscribe to a monthly server to be able to upload anything but pics - I F@#%IN love this communityComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment