is there any word on whether or not apple will include FM capability INTO the ipod in the future? or aer we stuck with buying that $50 add-on thing?
iPod and FM Radio Capability
Collapse
X
-
iPod and FM Radio Capability
some of us cannot live without their usual morning talk radio show.
is there any word on whether or not apple will include FM capability INTO the ipod in the future? or aer we stuck with buying that $50 add-on thing?"pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" JamesTags: None -
-
Re: iPod and FM Radio Capability
I don't think Apple intends on adding FM to the iPod. It's 6 generations already, and you're not the first to have wondered.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
-
Re: iPod and FM Radio Capability
ddr ... yes they do.
dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: iPod and FM Radio Capability
lol, dont you have a high quality fan you should be sticking your dick in right about now? no i am not referring to your wife...
btw, you sure have been online pretty consistently now, you off work or something? taking an extra long vacation? what gives?"pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" JamesComment
-
Re: iPod and FM Radio Capability
I'm in charge of my schedule and doing a lot more admin. duties at the same time. I had two five day weekends because of the holidays so that's why I've been around a lot more. Been able to spend a LOT of time with the family and I'm working local this week.Comment
-
Re: iPod and FM Radio Capability
nice, should be nice having some stability and spending more time with the family for a change,,specially right after new years.
btw, did you ever get your saleen?"pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" JamesComment
-
Re: iPod and FM Radio Capability
Saleen S7???For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
Re: iPod and FM Radio Capability
i have been using the Monster version of the fm transmitter. While I was in Indy it worked awesome, mostly because they don't have much for radio...but when i got back to columbus...i couldn't get it to work on the three stations they provide for you. I finally found out how to change the radio dial on it and put it on a channel that there isn't a station on here. and so far has worked WONDERFULLY.
BTW. I don't know how many people know this...but those transmitters tell you to turn the volume on your ipod to the max...THAT IS WRONG...it overloads the transmitter, so keep it at about 80% turned up and it sould work great.Comment
-
Re: iPod and FM Radio Capability
Nope. Haven't been able to justify to myself to spend $75K on a new car when I'm trying to get a house closer to the beach again.
As for the comment about the S7, I wish. I see them quite often though. I'm down the way from both the Saleen factory in Irvine as well as their official store over at The Spectrum. Not as close as I used to be though.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment