Watching TO vs Detroit atm....LETS GO LEAFS!!!
NHL 2008 Season Talk
Collapse
X
-
NHL 2008 Season Talk
Any other hockey fans out there?
Watching TO vs Detroit atm....LETS GO LEAFS!!!sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Tags: None -
-
Re: NHL 2008 Season Talk
It's on indeed...bring it!!sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: NHL 2008 Season Talk
1-0 TO, yay Kubina!!
He's in my hockey pool too....atta boy!!sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: NHL 2008 Season Talk
WAITAMINUTE.... !!!!!!\
UR A LEAFS FAN ?~!?!?!?!?!?!?
WHERE CAN I MAIL THE RING??!?!?
GILMOUR, POTVIN, DOMI, ETC
granted we couldnt beat ottowa with jesus christ as center, but GO LEAFS
i went to a camp that gilmour hosted when i was seven, and i was hooked as a Maple Leaf fan cinceyour life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: NHL 2008 Season Talk
hehe nice
Gilmour was our guest speaker at my grade 8 graduation cause his niece was in my class...
You know your Canadian when a hockey player is your guest/motivational speaker at your graduation, lolsigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: NHL 2008 Season Talk
wait...the Bruins are 1-0 quick end the season now..lol..gonna be another year of sucking for the B's.When does the NBA talk start up??:P" Darkness Imprisioning Me
All That I See
Absolute Horror
I Cannot Live
I Cannot Die
Trapped In Myself
Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)
soulseek sn buckman28Comment
-
Re: NHL 2008 Season Talk
last night was a good game. it got really close. our defense sucks right now, but they're new...no excuse for not playing more aggresively. I went to my first flyers game last night so i'm kinda pumped,even with the loss. i used to be a diehard blackhawks fan when i lived in chicago, and i haven't really followed any sport closely, so i figured i might as well pick my local team.
rangers were playing playoff hockey last night. it was sick.
that said, I'm excited about this NHL season!you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Comment
-
" Darkness Imprisioning Me
All That I See
Absolute Horror
I Cannot Live
I Cannot Die
Trapped In Myself
Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)
soulseek sn buckman28Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment