Would be nice if there was a few more of us though
2000 and still here :D
Collapse
X
-
2000 and still here :D
Somehow I have managed to not only survive, but I'm still enjoying this testosterone tinged place.
Would be nice if there was a few more of us though
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanTags: None -
Re: 2000 and still here
Errr 2000 posts
and I didn't really start posting till 2006 . I have spread the word heaps !!
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Comment
-
Re: 2000 and still here
congrats on yet another milestone didi
Now you have close to 18,000 to catch up to me
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: 2000 and still here
Congrats DIDI....I am very happy that you're here!!
Congrats to you too Dhar. Wow, that was a fast 7K!! Good to have ya here!
Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: 2000 and still here
Doies this mean you'll be marking the occasion with an avatar Didi !sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.








Comment