If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Saw this 2 weekends ago. Slow movie which doesn't really climax but shit happens and resolves into a 'nothing to see here, move on by.'
It's a bunch of random characters and their loser lives trying to escape out of their loser lives but screwing it up in the most inconsequential ways which leads to their deaths.
Love watching Malkovich in action, Pitt is great as a himbo and liked Simmons as the head of CIA. But I think Pitt stole the show on this one.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
The trailer looked funny though, it SHOULD've been a good movie. For some reason I was expecting something like Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
weird, I actually had low expectations going into this movie but the humor sucked me in. It's just one of those 'wtf' movies. Brad Pitt I think did an awesome job.
Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
-Bertrand Russell
i thought this was a big waste of money and time. . .the Coen brothers can do so much better and so can all the actors (apart from George Clooney who is just always shit.)
TheIdiotsAREWinning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
I saw yesterday.A bit really slow (producers wrong) but not this the biggest problem with the movie.The stpry its very bad the producers thanked only pitt and clooney the good job
i must be the only one who liked this movie...i actually bought the dvd because i thought the role's these actors played were really funny and so different from what you usually see from them.
i give it a 7 / 10
Last edited by floridaorange; February 28, 2009, 01:43:45 AM.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment