You're a bunch of c*nts and I hate every last one of you. x
I'm 1000!
Collapse
X
-
I'm 1000!
And every one of those 1000 has been laced with vemon and drenched in sacarm.
You're a bunch of c*nts and I hate every last one of you. xTags: None -
-
-
Re: I'm 1000!
congrats
♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
Re: I'm 1000!
I fucking hate hippies...how dare you tar me with the dirty brush of dreadlocked losers.
And having 7 times as many posts as me just means you have far too much spare time...get a job you stinkin' hippy!!!Comment
-
-
Re: I'm 1000!
2 years of hard work has finally paid off eh Greg !!sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.





Comment