Anyone else use these or have checked them out? They are true space savers. I now will be able to have 2 Tech12's and two CDJs in a nice compact setup alongside my Rane rotary...
Just received my Spacetek CDJ stands...
Collapse
X
-
I just received the two different models of Spacetek DJ Stands that I am considering implementing into my setup at home. These things are way overpriced, but man are they well built and very sleek looking. I ordered one of the bolt-down models and one of the clamp models. Both are very very nice! I highly recommend them. I could have built something that would work but I figured what the hell.
Anyone else use these or have checked them out? They are true space savers. I now will be able to have 2 Tech12's and two CDJs in a nice compact setup alongside my Rane rotary...Tags: None -
Re: Just received my Spacetek CDJ stands...
Those things are very nice bro. Shoot us a pic when you have them all set up and going.
I see what you mean by expensive, but hey they gotta eat too. -
Re: Just received my Spacetek CDJ stands...
Looks pretty damn nice too bro. I like how you are one of the ONLY dj's i've seen to have a RANE rotary in their studio. Thumbs Up!Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Just received my Spacetek CDJ stands...
that's great that you built your own stands. I should have but after building that table you see in the pics I just don't want to build any more of this stuff. put those pics up when you can johns.Comment
-
Re: Just received my Spacetek CDJ stands...

I really need something like that. . . I need a nice big spacious table really.The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Re: Just received my Spacetek CDJ stands...
btw --- as a sidenote to this thread I have to mention one thing...
in my efforts to return one of the two stands to Spacetek the retailer that I bought these from (DJ Deals) referred me to directly to Spacetek. they were so helpful. they have agreed to trade me the CS model for the BD model no charge.
Awesome customer service!Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Just received my Spacetek CDJ stands...
Yeah how the hell do u work on the floor, after 10 mins my back would be fucked. You should get a table cause u have enough room plus it will look and be more organized.Comment
-
Re: Just received my Spacetek CDJ stands...
29112008(003).jpg
29112008(002).jpg
29112008(001).jpg
26112008.jpg
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,519
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment