If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Anybody have this one? 01. ID (vocal "give it to em")
02. ID
03. ID
04. BT - Embracing The Sunshine (Sasha Mix)
05. Headrush - Underground
06. Donna Summer - Melody Of Love (Boss Mix)
07. ID (vocal "didn't I show you love")
08. ID (vocal "ah ha yeah")
09. D-Tox - Heaven (Dave Valentine Mix)
10. Thelma Houston - Dont Leave Me This Way (Joe T Vanelli Mix)
11. ID (female vocal "said I wanna get lifted")
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzdEto8-_L0
(http://picasion.com/) (http://picasion.com/)
I decided to post all these from my collection. Some of them have been posted before, but the thread they were in was a right mess. And I couldn't remember what I had uploaded and what I hadn't. If anyone has any info on any others
Bxd 404 BOXED 95 - SASHA (AKA HOME, MANCHESTER)
Sasha - BOXED95 CatBxd404 Live @ Home Manchester
01. ??? "give it to em" rave sounding riff
02. ??? organ inst
03. OT Tunes - High' (Rollo and Rob D Production)
04. BT - Embracing The Sunshine (sashas mix) flute
05. Underground Sound of Lisbon - Bottom Heavy "look over your shoulder"
06. Head Rush - Underground "I am what I am, live underground, I hear what I wanna hear" female
07. ??? "wanna be loved, yeah baby, does it sound right" female / echo piano
08. VFR - Liturgia (tom toms / robotic voice)
09. BT - Trippin
10. Luvspunge - Didn't I Give You Love (Spiritual Records) "didn't I show you love"
11. Thelma Houston - Dont Leave Me This Way (cover version of disco tune)
12. Eddy Fingers - Apres Minute "oh ah ha yeah" piano
13. ??? "hey loving loving, I believe im in heaven" hammond
14. Thelma Houston - Dont Leave Me This Way (cover version of disco tune)
15. Barbara Tucker - I Get Lifted "said I wanna get lifted"
16. BT - Divinity
17. ???
18. Justine - Want Me Love Me (FOS Love Guitar Mix)
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment