If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
"This is the second notice that the factory warranty on your car..."
Is anyone else dealing with this shit? These damn people are calling me from spoofed numbers 2x every business day and I am getting pissed.
I told the computer to remove me twice and its not worked. I bitched some guy out on the phone the next time they called and he called me a "fuckin asshole" then hung up on me.
I've signed up with the FTC's do not call list, since I didn't know this would work with cellphines, but I've gotta wait for like a month before it kicks in.
I want to do something to piss these guys off, but it is irritating me b/c I've got 2-3 spoofed numbers bugging me every day.
Re: "This is the second notice that the factory warranty on your car..."
My sis keeps getting stalked by them... how aggravating especially when you are driving! She did mention that they were very rude on the phone as well ..
Re: "This is the second notice that the factory warranty on your car..."
OMG!!! not only do i receive email from these bastards, they call my phone as well and now i am seeing it on [ms]. have these fuckers no shame? i feel as if i am in the twilight zone. make it go away!!!!
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
Re: "This is the second notice that the factory warranty on your car..."
I use to get them once or twice a week but it seems to have subsided for now. However, we get these calls all the time at work....and we're a car dealership! It's friggin annoying....they call our customers as well and then they call us to check that they have a warrenty, etc.
I don't know how many times I have followed the prompts to get someone and tell them to stop calling and it never works....its so frustrating, grr!
sigpic RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Re: "This is the second notice that the factory warranty on your car..."
These dipshits just called me again. I answered and waited for about 10 rings until I got directed to some idiot where he asked me for the "make and year of my car" like they always do (but since my warranty is expiring, shouldnt they have this already?)
this time i was actually nice and asked the guy to put me on his do not call list because i have asked this last time around and the fucking dick hung up on me.
since i know that these guys are total rip off artists the next phone call is going to be amazing. i am going to keep him on the phone for like 15 minutes giving him as much bullshit info about my 87 cutlass supreme that i really need to get extended coverage on so that i can cruse the local college campuses with it this summer.
Re: "This is the second notice that the factory warranty on your car..."
i just ignored them. eventually they stopped after i signed up on the 'do not call' registry. i'm sure since i told you this, they'll start calling me again soon.
Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?
Re: "This is the second notice that the factory warranty on your car..."
I used to get really pissed when these guys like this called me until I found out how much fun you can have with them. Check out Jim Florentine's cds called terrorizing telemarketers, you might get some ideas and a few laughs.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment