Electronic, Progressive House, Downtempo, Dub, Ambient, Minimal, Funk, House, Disco and many more.
Excellent EDM Internet Radio Source
Collapse
X
-
Excellent EDM Internet Radio Source
I stumbled onto this site, but I already am using it daily now. It has everything broken down into genre and the streaming begins instantly on my mac, which means it will work on windows. I've used shoutcast.com and others in the past, but this site is superior. The sound quality is not perfect but, anyway, have a look:
Electronic, Progressive House, Downtempo, Dub, Ambient, Minimal, Funk, House, Disco and many more.
enjoy
It was fun while it lasted...
Tags: None -
Re: Excellent EDM Internet Radio Source
my pleasure, let me know if you agree that it's as solid as I think it is, or just another website with some internet radio stations on it
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment