If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
From my archive of tapes....this was my payment for the owner stiffing me on my payment. He recorded the night and balked at paying us, when he walked out of the office I stole the tape off of the desk and walked out
This was from the Sol-Rays 2 Year Anniversary party. Sol-Rays was a club that my brother (BillyZ) and I used to play at in Daytona Beach. There were two sections, downstairs and upstairs. BillyZ and I used to play progressive house upstairs and on occasion Bill would play downstairs for Breaks.
Repost! I remember the sound system in that place blew me apart!! I actually saw a girl get in that club with a parents note. Nice payment though... Considering you still have the tape, and the 100 bucks would have been gone a decade ago.
hmmm I'll have to see if I still have it laying around. I just deleted this not too long ago from my mega account to free up some space. If I still have it I'll post it. if not I'll have to record it again.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment