Have been using this for a while now and it's pretty much replaced Firefox for all my browsing. So much so I haven't even installed Firefox back onto my PC when I installed Windows 7. Love the speed dial and the inbuilt spell checker (even if it is in US English), most of all, I just love how quick it is at loading up and responsiveness.
Opera Release 10
Collapse
X
-
Opera Release 10
Thought I'd give this its own thread rather than playing second fiddle in Firefox's thread.
Have been using this for a while now and it's pretty much replaced Firefox for all my browsing. So much so I haven't even installed Firefox back onto my PC when I installed Windows 7. Love the speed dial and the inbuilt spell checker (even if it is in US English), most of all, I just love how quick it is at loading up and responsiveness.
Tags: None -
Re: Opera Release 10
Aye, I also used Opera back at version 6. But the ads in the corner put me off using it permanently. The interface on Opera 10 is so much cleaner and smarter looking.
Cheers for the info on the dictionary. Just installed it.Comment
-
Re: Opera Release 10
Opera 10.5 Beta is out. I tend not to install pre-releases and wait for the full thing but if you want to give it a go:
Last edited by Simon Preston; February 12, 2010, 07:05:14 AM.Comment
-
Re: Opera Release 10
yeah, beta release is a bit or 2 slower, but more prompt, nonetheless. shit this sure flies when used with a good xp smoker strat. kicking it old school son(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Opera Release 10
i've come to the conclusion that Opera is the sickest out there. hands down.
even dled the mini onto my blackberry now. i rule!(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment