Reverse engineer XP Key?
Collapse
X
-
Reverse engineer XP Key?
Anyone know if you can do this? I upgraded my PC to Windows 7 some time ago and decided to wipe Vista off my laptop and stick XP Pro on it. I have legitimate licenses for each but I can't find my original XP setup disc with the licence key (I use a slipstreamed setup disc with SP3 already on it). I still have the old hard drive that I had in the PC with the XP installation on it so if I plug this back in can I extract the original key from that somehow?Tags: None -
Re: Reverse engineer XP Key?
No matter. After some 2 days of hunting for said CD, I just found it minutes after posting this.
Doh.
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment