If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
1. Rafael Gomez : True Love - Rene Breitbarth Remix
2. Lights Elektronika : You’re not Alone
3. Pole Folder presents DragonSmoke : DragonSmoke 2
4. The Touch : Xtra Energy - Dan M. Remix
5. Chris Hirose : Wateiru
6. Rico Puestel : Vertical Eclipse
7. Simon Garcia : Fantalicious
8. Sistema : Jarl
9. Criminal : Cr3$ - Original Mix
10. Dashka : Symphonique - Matteo DiMarr's Soundtrack Of Your Life
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
I dunno about Oslo Nights but you can always count on Pole Folder. If he plays trance, I'll give it a listen.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
I remember listening to Elusive as well... djmixes.net used to put out the weekly Oslo Nights... good times back then.
Here is one from 2004. From that year i wouldnt say this was trance. There are a few elements in there and some breaks thrown in for good measure but these kind of sets were common from then.
I have a few more sets on disc somewhere. Ill try and dig them out for you.
Digital Witchcraft - Oslo Nights
1) Intro - Marcus Andrew - Mushrooms at the Airport
2) Telepopmusik - Love Can Damage Your Health (Laid Mix)
3) Jiva - Strange Dimensions (Vocal Mix)
4) Echomen - Thru To You (Nova Scotia Mix)
5) Amiel - Obsession (Infusion Remix)
6) Habersham - Body Phunk (Christian J. remix)
7) Infusion - Dead Souls
8] The Operators - Furball
9) Habersham & Numinous - Leaving Tifton (Digital Witchcraft's Miles From Melbourne Mix)
10) Jono Fernandez - Deliver Me (Digital Witchcraft's East Coast Mix)
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment