Check it out for yourself. I think they should have samples up soon.
Led Zeppelin "The Immigrant Song 2005"
Collapse
X
-
Led Zeppelin "The Immigrant Song 2005"
This song from what I hear about it is going to be huge on the dancefloor. I know i'm looking forward to hearing what it sounds like for the spaces it was made to be in.
Check it out for yourself. I think they should have samples up soon.
Tags: None -
-
It's going really fast so you better get on the ball if you want it. Everyone with money and who is a dj seems to be buying the hell out of this one.Comment
-
-
I dunno if it's the same one bc the page won't load, but I picked a bootleg vinyl of this in 2001 when Yoshitoshi still had a store. It was a barnstormer and worked well for peak times.Nietzsche, Dasein (Revaluation, DC)
MercurySessions: Revaluation with Nietzsche
Second Tuesdays || 7-8pm EST (midnight - 1am GMT)
Get on the list to recieve downloads, tracklistings and announcementsComment
-
Check out the link again bro. It's most surely a new mix.Comment
-
hmmm this does have some potential...FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
It actually has a dub version on the B side if I recall correctly.. Awesome record!!! I really don't see any comparison to Flashdance, this album is classy.Originally posted by breakoutI prefer a dub version...it has more power imo...<DiSCO SHiT>Comment
-
and I didn't know PQM did any zep remixes.
Comment
-
And I read an article with PQM recently that said it should see a proper release sometime early this year. We'll see.Originally posted by bingBabe I'm Gonna Leave You
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
I think that has been the call since 1997!
Anyway, I'd love to see it happen. Such a great track.
And the Nubreed/PhilK mix needs to be on the flip.
Not to be picky
We had quick playin in my town just this week and he did some mad hot cue action with the Babe accapella over the dirtiest tribal track i've heard in ages. Sooo wicked.Comment
-
^ Ah, lucky. I'd love to catch him live sometime. Every mix of his I've ever heard has been spot on. He's doing a gig tomorrow night in Melbourne if I'm not mistaken. Too bad he won't be at WMC.A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment