Clear All
  • devon
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by brakada
    Originally posted by cosmo
    Whatever you say brakada.
    Thank you for believing me.

OK, I will correct myself: "Clinton actually never worsened the North Korean situation. Bush did a lot. Placing North Korea on the Axis of evil (What connection does Northern Korea have with terrorism?) and thus making him an official American enemy, sure didn't convince Kim to start disarming, did it?
    Actually Clinton almost pulled the trigger on a military strike against North Korea in reaction to the WMD program.
    i really wish the floor would stop moving!

Comment

• cosmo
      Gold Gabber
      • Jun 2004

Actually Clinton almost pulled the trigger on a military strike against North Korea in reaction to the WMD program.

Yea and he almost did alot of other things as well. That's the basis of a liberal. Say you're going to do something and in the end you do not.

Look at the Sudanese situation at the moment. Bush is doing everything in his power to stabilize the situation, and Colin Powell has been trying to work with the UN for almost 2 months now, yet the UN is just now getting on the ball.

Clinton recognized the Rawanda situation and he along with the UN did nothing.

Comment

• devon
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

Yea and he almost did alot of other things as well. That's the basis of a liberal. Say you're going to do something and in the end you do not.

Look at the Sudanese situation at the moment. Bush is doing everything in his power to stabilize the situation, and Colin Powell has been trying to work with the UN for almost 2 months now, yet the UN is just now getting on the ball.

Clinton recognized the Rawanda situation and he along with the UN did nothing.
        same can be said about the threat of al queda with of the bush administraion. john ashcroft almost didn't say don't bring them up again to his counterterrosim task force pre 9/11. but he did.

Comment

• cosmo
          Gold Gabber
          • Jun 2004

same can be said about the threat of al queda with of the bush administraion. john ashcroft almost didn't say don't bring them up again to his counterterrosim task force pre 9/11. but he did.
          What amazes me is the selective misinformation that's obviously circulating throughout the internet.

Ashcroft repeatedly told CIA officials that he had all of the information regarding al-qaeda, and the meetings were deemed irrelevant at that time since there was no new information on any attacks.

Comment

• evangelion
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

The heart of the problem IMO lies with the US, acutally more with Bush.
            Really???!!!! Imagine this...coming from you. Unthinkable.

Comment

• Balanc3
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

And imagine all the $$$ he will make exporting his nuclear technology worldwide. Probably that is a lot better.

Clinton never worsened the situation, which Bush definitely did and you can argue all you want.
              Actually the standoff with N. Korea didn't just happen with the Bush administration, this is another country Clinton let slip through his fingers, only for the next President to have to deal with.

and fyi... Kim Jong is making $$$billions off the exportation of nuke secrets and long range ballistic missiles. Your right that probably is a lot better.
              JourneyDeep .into the sound

Comment

• devon
                Addiction started
                • Jun 2004

What amazes me is the selective misinformation that's obviously circulating throughout the internet.
                Couldn't of said it any better myself!

Comment

• mylexicon
                  Addiction started
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Balanc3
                  And imagine all the $$$ he will make exporting his nuclear technology worldwide. Probably that is a lot better.

Clinton never worsened the situation, which Bush definitely did and you can argue all you want.
                  Actually the standoff with N. Korea didn't just happen with the Bush administration, this is another country Clinton let slip through his fingers, only for the next President to have to deal with.

and fyi... Kim Jong is making $$$billions off the exportation of nuke secrets and long range ballistic missiles. Your right that probably is a lot better.
                  Ah thank you, somebody posted it. Like said before Clinton almost pulled the
                  trigger on NK attacks after he and his administration and our country was humiliated
                  by NK. We signed some giant peace accord and made all these concessions
                  to get them to stop their nuke program.....then later we found out they
                  never even stopped their nuke program. So they pocketed relief funds, and
                  other perks, and kept right on making nuke grade plutonium. NK always
                  makes us look bad......we need to just level that place B-52 style or nuke them
                  first. That oughta solve our problems
                  Be a vegan......eat freedom fries..

Comment

Working...