Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SyntaxTerror
    • Jun 2004

Sasha & Digweed - Live from Southfest Buenos Aires, Argentina

Congratulations to my favourite DJs on the planet and the ones I consider to be untouchable.

This set of yours is quite possibly the biggest piece of garbage I've got on my computer.

I give it a 0/10, and I aint overreacting.

Jacques Le Cont's remix of What are you waiting for poorly mixed in to I Feel Love?!? Have I missed something major here?

Most uninspiring set ever. And to think it was just last night I was driving home nicely stoned listening to the ever amazing Northern Exposure 2, and still having my jaw drop in wonder of how they did it.

A message to Digweed, you're still #1 in my books as you have been for the last 6 years. But if you so much as pull out a set like that here in Sydney on October 29th there will be hell to pay. Make it dark, make it evil.
    "If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004
  • Jibgolly
    Vortexuralizor
    • Jun 2004

Re: Sasha & Digweed - Live from Southfest Buenos Aires, Argentina

dont blame us for the non quality.
    we only host it.
    email digs at john.digweed@kiss100.com and tell him how much he lost the plot at the AA Arena in miami this past march 2005.
    its been pretty much downhill since then.

Comment

• SyntaxTerror
      • Jun 2004

Agreed.

And sorry if I came off sounding hard on MS. I lub you guys lots, and that won't change anytime soon!

Come to think of it I think I remember starting a similar rant for the Miama one too.

It was more a warning for Diggers for when I see him next week, he better bring a crate full of the darkest beats from hell otherwise I'll be very disappointed
      "If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004

Comment

• sakio pod
        SALAD TOSSER
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by SyntaxTerror
        Most uninspiring set ever.

dude come on this set is from april........this would have been one hell of a set to hear live

Comment

• mmglobal
          Gold Gabber
          • Sep 2004

Part II is insane. Nuff said.
          Peace.

Comment

• day_for_night
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

track volumes fluctuate wildly...my only complaint. gonna try and normalize/compress it a bit.

Comment

• msanchez
              Gold Gabber
              • Jun 2004

throw some bass on it people!
              ..you didnt create me, you infected me with your poison

SoulSeek Name: msanchez

Comment

• Jibgolly
                Vortexuralizor
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by day_for_night
                track volumes fluctuate wildly...my only complaint. gonna try and normalize/compress it a bit.
                seriously?
                hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

• day_for_night
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jun 2004

well, i cant say i've actually listened to it, just skimmed it.

and ya, running it through a light compression on sound forge wouldnt hurt. you might explain whats so funny...

Comment

• GregWhelan
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Jun 2004

I will admit there are some tunes on there that every man and his dog have been caning, but like he said above it IS from April.

I'm sure listening to all 4 hours straight will be great

Comment

• fumanchu182
                      Angantyr The Ruthless
                      • Jun 2004

Watching the video is better than listening to it, the fucking crowd gets into it all the time.. and the bass is low...
                      The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.

Comment

• GorseyBoy
                        Getting warmed up
                        • Jun 2004

Hey, I was lucky enough to catch Diggers at Fabric last week for the Bedrock anniversary party and Syntax, you won't be disappointed his set was very good I know that Pryda Aftermath has been doing the rounds a fair bit but the crowds reaction was something that I've not seen for quite some time Check out his new hair cut as well

Comment

• asdf_admin
                          i use to be important
                          • Jun 2004

garbage. i was stoked about this ... went straight into trash bin after one listen. they both really suck and do nothing for me. sasha with his maven and john "tech" digweed. nothing innovative, nothing original, nothing like Sasha or Digweed.
                          dead, yet alive.

Comment

• Kamal
                            Administrator
                            • May 2002

Originally posted by mmglobal
                            Part II is insane. Nuff said.

A-FUCKING-MEN, I cant stop listening to it... has digweed written all over it
                            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                            he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                            Originally posted by ace_dl
                            Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                            I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• asdf_admin
                              i use to be important
                              • Jun 2004

i could not get the feel for it. =( it makes me angry.
                              dead, yet alive.

Comment

Working...