• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MJDub
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Who do you Want?

From www.ihatejohnkerry.net

The funny thing is that this picture will probably actually influence some voters.
    http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."
  • Jun_K
    Fresh Peossy
    • Sep 2004

Re: Who do you Want?

The person trying to catch the ball is caught trying, while the other person holding the football looks more like a photo-op session. Just because a person appears to have a firm grip does not equate to him being able to throw nor catch a ball. Base on the picture, I'd have to choose the person who attempted but failed miserably in catching a spiraling football. I would think that more of us can relate to someone missing a ball as opposed to someone who capitalizes on photo-ops.

-Jun_K

Comment

• camposja
      Getting warmed up
      • Jul 2004

someone good
      but for lack of something better

Kerry!!!

Comment

• santo26
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

I would want not one of them, they take and destroy, I?m happy not to have him like president, but who knows

Comment

• Scrum
          Fresh Peossy
          • Jun 2004

Funny Foto!

Comment

• orange_01
            Fresh Peossy
            • Jun 2004

I'm vting for anyone who isn't Bush.

I admit I have serious doubts about Kerry, but after seeing the debates I am a little more comfortable with him.

Comment

Working...