• Show
Clear All
  • inflamesss
    Getting warmed up
    • Sep 2009

Martin Garcia & Guille Quero - Delta Club on Delta 90.3 FM - 25.03.2011

YOUTUBE - FACEBOOK - TWITTER
  • TomTom
    Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
    • May 2002

Re: Martin Garcia & Guille Quero - Delta Club on Delta 90.3 FM - 25.03.2011

As always, thanks a lot.

Comment

• unkle
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • Mar 2007

Great, Thanks !!!!

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Feb 2009

What Tom & unkle said... Thanks, i'm on this one

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• max420
          Addiction started
          • Jul 2007

First up I'd like to say the biggest thanks possible to [IFSS] for supplying these little pieces of joy for myself and the rest of the online community outside of Argentina who love the Argentine progressive sound. As a whole the Argentine crew are so far ahead of the curve and have so much more depth of DJ'ing talant (Garcia, Quero, Vasami, Mohrr, Monachesi, Mongelos, Maindave and to many more to mention). Just check out all the frisky loves Argentina sets from last month, no other country could stack up that level of quality sets from so many different DJ's. It's just unbelievable for a small country. Then congratulate [IFSS] on getting the rip quality up to the level that these little gems of radio sets deserve i.e no skipping and 192 Kbs. Please Keep them coming [IFSS]. The first 40 mins of the MG part 2 are off tap and to me is an example of why I feel that MG is the true king of prog. Care to weigh in Chuck C ?

Comment

• unkle
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • Mar 2007

Originally posted by max420
            First up I'd like to say the biggest thanks possible to [IFSS] for supplying these little pieces of joy for myself and the rest of the online community outside of Argentina who love the Argentine progressive sound. As a whole the Argentine crew are so far ahead of the curve and have so much more depth of DJ'ing talant (Garcia, Quero, Vasami, Mohrr, Monachesi, Mongelos, Maindave and to many more to mention). Just check out all the frisky loves Argentina sets from last month, no other country could stack up that level of quality sets from so many different DJ's. It's just unbelievable for a small country. Then congratulate [IFSS] on getting the rip quality up to the level that these little gems of radio sets deserve i.e no skipping and 192 Kbs. Please Keep them coming [IFSS]. The first 40 mins of the MG part 2 are off tap and to me is an example of why I feel that MG is the true king of prog. Care to weigh in Chuck C ?

Comment

• psybangas
              Platinum Poster
              • May 2006

^bump!
              Have to agree with max420... Thanks! [IFSS] We are connected.

Comment

• Lorn
                Looking for a title!
                • Sep 2004

These shows have been superb.

Anyone know the last track from part 2 of Martin's? Mind blowing awesomeness!

Comment

Working...