Clear All
  • speciale
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Dec 2005

Re: the [ms] ask a black guy thread...

Originally posted by picklemonkey
    whats even more remarkable is George W making it to where he is today

Originally posted by Miroslav
    It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
    No Soup for You

Comment

• cowardly dj
      ZangerBob
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by picklemonkey
      home is where you make it.

and it's because we ripped them from their homes.

Well I must step in here with a little world history. We (if you mean Americans) did not take any slaves from anywhere. The slave trade was started by Europeans (Portugese and Spanish) and America was just one stop of dozens where the slaves were bought.

One thing that people tend to forget is that the freedom movement was started by average descent white folks who knew that owning a human was wrong. No one listened to the slaves. There was no effective way for a slave to get their point across as they were seen as property. It took white folks to get the job started and as more and more slaves were freed they joined in the movement and made their names known to history.

The use of slaves has been around for thousands of years. Slaves date back to the BC time period. Egypt, Greece, Rome and others had slaves. Sorry to tell you "African-Americans" were not the only ones who were slaves.
      Greatly rejoicing in following God as a freedom not a choice.

Comment

• picklemonkey
        Double hoodie beer monster
        • Jun 2004

fine... make it 'we kept them from their homes' instead

Comment

• BureOne
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

Do black dudes only smoke that vanilla cigar type filter cigarette? /why?

Comment

• threehills
            I heart Lollergirl
            • Jun 2005

Originally posted by anonin
            examples? black music is the most popular music in america, black culture is the most copied culture in america, theres black people in the the highest reaches of the gov't, theres black professors at every top university in america and in distinguished positions at those universities, theres historically black colleges all around america, every time the grammys come around its black people that scoop up most of them, the list goes on and on... so i'm not exactly sure what you mean by that question.
            Okay, here's the thing, and I swear I don't mean offense by it. If you take the "average" clothing off a white, asian, indian, and black male, ON AVERAGE, I suspect three of those outfits will be fairly similar. One I suspect will significantly differnent. Three of these individuals will speak in relativly the same manner, one of these persons will be hard to know what the heck they are saying. (three will say ask, one will say axe. Three will say death, one will say deaf.)

The black professors, political leaders and other distinguished black individuals have met mainstream culture half way. They have learned to speak properly, and dress in a fashion that doesn't single them out as different. In my opinion, the culture that most black youth's subscribe to is self depricating and I don't know why they embrace it. Clearly the black individuals in society who are successful (except for rap stars), have eschewed it, unless Condi Rice has a huge stash of bling she isn't telling us about. , so why do the majority still try to follow this culure?
            It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• speciale
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Dec 2005

^^^ and threehills is from Philly so he knows what he is talking about.
              It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
              No Soup for You

Comment

• chuckc
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

Ok i havent seen this one on here yet, is it true that y'all dislike muff diving?

Comment

• hambino21
                  PFC Semen Ham
                  • Jul 2004

wtf is up with Newports?
                  " Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"

- Me-

Comment

• sakio pod
                    SALAD TOSSER
                    • Jun 2004

did oj simpson murder nicole simpson????

have u been treated like a thug, getting pulled over by the 5o

Comment

• hulkhuss
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jun 2004

is this Chappelle show?
                      http://www.mixcloud.com/RMasie/

http://soundcloud.com/r-masie

https://www.facebook.com/R-Masie-117851198318029/

Comment

• sakio pod
                        SALAD TOSSER
                        • Jun 2004

whats with that movie white girls

and is jesus really black

Comment

• sammwalk
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by threehills
                          Okay, here's the thing, and I swear I don't mean offense by it. If you take the "average" clothing off a white, asian, indian, and black male, ON AVERAGE, I suspect three of those outfits will be fairly similar. One I suspect will significantly differnent. Three of these individuals will speak in relativly the same manner, one of these persons will be hard to know what the heck they are saying. (three will say ask, one will say axe. Three will say death, one will say deaf.)

The black professors, political leaders and other distinguished black individuals have met mainstream culture half way. They have learned to speak properly, and dress in a fashion that doesn't single them out as different. In my opinion, the culture that most black youth's subscribe to is self depricating and I don't know why they embrace it. Clearly the black individuals in society who are successful (except for rap stars), have eschewed it, unless Condi Rice has a huge stash of bling she isn't telling us about. , so why do the majority still try to follow this culure?
                          i'm just going to go with the george carlin "bigger dick" theory and say that everyone wants to be like the guys with the biggest dicks

Comment

• algy
                            Gold Gabber
                            • Jun 2004

A detective ruled that the suspect of a murder scene was not black because the shoe prints around the victim were that of a "work boot".

Why?

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
                            "Too much love making, makes for poor match play." - Algy

Comment

• speciale
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by algy
                              A detective ruled that the suspect of a murder scene was not black because the shoe prints around the victim were that of a "work boot".

Why?

No Soup for You

Comment

• threehills
                                I heart Lollergirl
                                • Jun 2005

Do black men in general find lighter skinned black women more attractive than dark skinned? ( I only ask cause thats what you see in music videos).

And seriously, whats with the Newports?
                                It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

Working...